Do you have any of these items that you no longer need? Donate them to Iona’s Loan Closet, which provides aging-related items to anyone in the community for free.
We accept the following items:
- Wheelchairs (non-electric)
- Knee scooters
- Transport chairs (lightweight wheelchairs that need to be pushed)
- Rollator walkers (with and without seats)
- Tub seats
- Transfer benches
- Commodes (new)
- Hand-held grabbers
In addition, Iona also welcomes donations of new hygiene, nutrition, and food items, including:
- Incontinence products
- Unexpired liquid nutritional supplements for oral consumption only. We cannot accept tube feeding formulas or supplies.
- Unopened canned or shelf stable food items that are well within their “use by” date
- New toiletries including toothpaste and toothbrushes, shampoo, soap, razors, or deodorant.
If you would like to make a donation to our Loan Closet, please contact us at (202) 895-9448 or email our front desk.