Through the continued support of the following foundations, Iona can help more older adults with the many pressing concerns and opportunities related to aging.
- William S. Abell Foundation, Inc.
- Agua Fund, Inc.
- Aid Association for the Blind
- Jack R. Anderson Foundation
- AYCO Charitable Foundation
- The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation
- Capital Impact Partners
- Capital One Foundation
- A. James and Alice B. Clark Foundation
- Dimick Foundation
- The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation, Inc.
- Edenbridge Health
- The Lois and Richard England Foundation
- John Edward Fowler Memorial Foundation
- Greater Washington Community Foundation
- Corina Higginson Trust
- The Jones Foundation
- Junior League of Washington
- Eugene M. Lang Foundation
- Mary and Daniel Loughran Foundation, Inc.
- Ada Harris Maley Memorial Fund
- Mars Foundation
- Masonic and Eastern Star Home of the DC Charities, Inc.
- Meals on Wheels America
- Helen Wardman Naselli Memorial Fund
- New York Community Trust
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Rapoport Family Foundation
- Nora Roberts Foundation
- Jane Bancroft Robinson Foundation
- Rotary Foundation of Washington, D.C.
- The Severus Foundation
- Share Fund
- Target Foundation
- Venable Foundation, Inc.
- The Washington Home Foundation
- George Wasserman Family Foundation
- Ada and Albert Wibel Foundation
- Workers of St. Albans
With your support, you help Iona sustain direct care services, every day, allowing us to directly serve 3,700 clients a year and thousands more through our Helpline, care management, home delivered meals, support groups, and adult day health services.
Your support helps people like Jean!
Jean has always been active. But as her dementia progressed, her daughters, Saaraliisa and Katherine, became concerned that she was losing her spark. “She used to worry that she was a bother to her children,” says Katherine. Fortunately, they found Iona’s Wellness & Arts Center. In the Center, Jean feels valued again. She enjoys fitness activities and current events discussions. She’s even found new interest in the visual arts, largely thanks to Iona’s art therapy program.
My mother is brighter in every way,” says Katherine.