FULL: Understanding Options to Pay for Long-Term Care
Wednesday, June 12 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
Are you worried that you might not be able to pay for Long-Term Care (LTC)? There are a variety of ways to pay for long-term care–come and learn about different options to consider.
Iona’s Take Charge/Age Well Academy is offering a FREE presentation on ways to afford the costs of long-term care.
About the presenter
Rick Gow is a Certified Senior Advisor and Wealth Management Advisor from Lara, May and Associates LLC.
- Discover how to put the pieces together for a more secure LTC financial plan for the future.
- Address the question over half of all baby boomers will ask about LTC: How do I pay for this?
- Medicaid: Hidden gem or fool’s gold when it comes to paying for LTC?
- Empower older adults and family caregivers with the tools and resources that help to pay for LTC.
- Reverse mortgage: Myths and realities of using it to pay for LTC.
- Learn how to use life insurance to pay for LTC.
When: Wednesday, June 12, 2019, from 4:00-6:00 PM
Where: Iona Senior Services: 4125 Albemarle Street NW, Washington, DC 20016.
Cost: Free. Donations are appreciated.