Great news! Iona’s Congress Heights Capital Campaign is surpassing all of our expectations. We are so grateful for our community of supporters – you are helping make our dreams come true. Thank you!
There is so much to share with you about construction of our new adult day health center!
- 96% complete on overall construction.
- Many windows are installed.
- Furniture will start arriving this week.
- Everything has a fresh coat of paint.
- PEPCO power is in place and up and running.
- Washington Gas service will start soon.
- Water and sewer line connections are complete.
- Cabinets are going in for the art studio, offices, kitchen.
- The retaining wall for the outside patio is complete.
- Patio pavers will be installed this week.
- All the lighting is installed and operable.
- Beautiful and durable vinyl plank flooring is installed.
- Kitchen appliances are coming soon!
Keep your eyes open … Virtual tours are coming soon!
This video was shot over a month ago, and as you can see from the list above we’ve done a lot more work on it since then!
Check out the photos below from our recent walk-through.
We are in the home stretch of this important work, and we still need your help. Consider making a donation today, and help support older adults in Wards 7 & 8 get the help they need in their own neighborhood.